Seminar and Matchmaking Event at POLEKO, International Trade Fair for Environmental Protection
There are great business opportunities for manure management technologies in Poland. The Polish government has set ambitious goals for the utilization of these technologies, among which, one goal is the establishment of 2500 biogas plants all over Poland. The Pomeranian Centre for Environmental Research and Technology, POMCERT together with Agro Business Park would therefore like to invite you to a seminar and match making event addressed to companies and other organizations dealing with manure management.
The aim of the meeting is to stimulate business innovation and cooperation for manure management technologies by bringing together stakeholders from Poland and other countries around the Baltic Sea.
On the agenda:
- The current status of manure management in Poland
- The role of the Polish agricultural advisory service regarding the stimulation of manure management?
- Financial support mechanisms for establishment of biogas plants in Poland
- The view of the regional authorities on manure management technologies
- One – to – one meetings and networking in the afternoon
When and where:
On the 23rd of November 2011 from 8.30 a.m. to 5 p.m. at room 403, building 15 at the POLEKO Fair/Poznan Fair Grounds.
Invitation and agenda can be found here
Click here to register. Deadline for registration is November 11.
Contact Ksawery Kuligowski at email@example.com or Anne-Luise Skov Jensen at firstname.lastname@example.org.